Boreas is recruiting for multiple clients, hands on crewing Coordinator(s) living in the region North Brabant and South Holland (the Netherlands).
As Crewing Coordinator you are part of the operational team and responsible and accountable for the correct administration of the scheduled crew members on the vessels which include but not limited to timely communication with the crew members concerned, flight and hotel bookings, dealing with agents / flag states and other authorities.
• Processing the planned crew changes;
• Applying for and process visas and local permits;
• Managing the necessary certificates and documents of the crew members;
• Ensure level competence of each crew is being met as per applicable training matrix;
• Being a liaison between the office personnel and crew on board;
• Assisting with crewing-related audits;
• Providing the necessary reports regarding crewing and costs for budget purposes.
To Excel in this position, you should have:
an adequate level of English;
experience in an operational / crewing position(s) in Marine industry;
good knowledge of Word- Excel and other related programmes;
good knowledge of STCW rules and regulations;
eligible to work in the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or you know someone who might be interested, please send us your CV and or contact details by email to: