Boreas Maritime is recruiting for an enthusiastic ROV & Subsea Tooling Engineer who is interested in joining my client's team of professionals operating worldwide.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and enthusiastic person who can contribute to solutions for any upcoming challenges.
As an ROV & Subsea Tooling Engineer, your daily activities are:
• Tender- and project preparation with respect to ROV & subsea tooling engineering. Work includes writing the scope of work, reviewing subcontractor procedures, selecting equipment, determining testing requirements, and making equipment specifications.
• Determine effective and cost-effective solutions provided by subcontractors and cutting-edge technology.
• Manage the technical interface between subcontractors and their suppliers, as well as the client's project teams, on a daily basis.
• Provide project teams with advice on ROV, subsea cutting, and dredging operations, as well as tooling solutions that are appropriate for the job.
• Assist on-site with equipment testing and qualification, mobilization, and offshore subsea operations execution.
To excel in this position, the following applies:
• A bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Civil engineering, Ocean Technology, Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering, or a related field is required.
• Two years of relevant experience in offshore and subsea operations are required.
• Excellent organizational and planning abilities
• Project management experience and a willingness to work in specialized teams are required.
• Previous experience managing and collaborating with service-providing subcontractors.
• A pragmatic mindset and team collaborator with a "can do" attitude
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, or you know someone who might be interested, please send us your CV and or contact details by email to: