Boreas Maritime is recruiting an experienced Design Engineer for our client based in Mobile, Alabama, the United States of America.
As Design Engineer dredge equipment you will be responsible and accountable for analyzing, designing and maintaining SPI Mobile Pulley Works dredging products, technologies, production processes and equipment.
All work executed is done in accordance with US legislation and regulations, customer requirements, technical and operations guidelines as per specifications implemented by SPI Mobile Pulley Works.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
• a Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering or another technical discipline;
• at least three to five years of relevant experience;
• familiar with 3D software;
• excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills;
• excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
• willing to reallocate to the United Stated of America, Mobile, Alabama.
Please note, only candidates with valid US work visa or able to get valid US work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
If you are interested in this vacancy or you know someone who might be interested do please send us your CV and or contact details by email to:
or by phone via +31 183820320